- 17th June 2020 by Rowen Barbary
Mycosorb A +
- Contributes to managing the impact of mycotoxins.
- Supports immune function.
- Contributes to the control of mycotoxins.
- Reduces mycotoxin absorption within the animal and reduces risk factors associated with the damaging effects of mycotoxins on its health.
All manufacturing at Rowen Barbary is carried out in a state of the art mill located in the heart of the Shropshire countryside. We use only the highest quality ingredients sourced, where possible, from local farms before they are blended by our dedicated team in our UFAS audited mill.
Rowen Barbary also conforms to BETA NOPS guidelines with raw materials & finished feeds regularly laboratory tested to ensure that every bag of feed continues to meet not only ours, but also your high standards.