Herbal Health Mash 1kg
- With Seaweed, Nettle, Chamomile Flowers & Turmeric
- Support overall health & vitality.
- A great way to help improve fluid intake.
- Ideally for use post training, when travelling or at competitions.
Herbal Health Mash contains a soothing blend of herbs on a high fibre base, designed to be fed as a healthy treat to support overall health and vitality. As Herbal Health Mash is also very low in starch and sugar it is suitable for feeding to horses prone to laminitis.
Fed soaked as a soft textured mash, Herbal Health Mash will help improve fluid intake, especially useful post exercise, when travelling or recovering from illness. It is also much more palatable for horses that struggle to chew and digest due to old age or illness.
Herbal Health Mash contains:
- Seaweed – a good source of natural vitamins, minerals and trace elements to help support overall health and vitality
- Nettle – rich in Iron and Vitamin C, Nettle is used to help support a healthy blood supply and circulation, and will also help improve skin and coat condition.
- Chamomile Flowers – widely used for its calming and relaxing effect on horses, Chamomile Flowers are also traditionally used to help
- Turmeric – traditionally known to have strong soothing properties and supports digestion, skin and joints.
Soaking Guide:Soak for 5 minutes with a minimum of equal volumes of dry feed and water or to your preferred consistency.
Selected Soya Hulls, Seaweed, Molglo Plus, Nettle, Chamomile Flowers, Dried Grass, Soya Oil, Salt, Turmeric, Vanilla Flavour.
How much does Delivery cost?
We subsidise our postage and packing costs to keep our prices as low as possible and use a 'next working day from dispatch' service as standard to help make the ordering process seamless.
Our delivery prices are all based on the total weight, including packaging, and destination of your order. All delivery charges will be worked out automatically and displayed below your chosen products when you click 'Checkout'. Please make sure you select the correct country or region when placing your order. If chosen incorrectly we will not be able to fulfil your order.
Large vs Small Orders
Small orders are orders that weigh less than 110Kg or contain less than 6 items, delivery price from £2.90. These orders will be dispatched by parcel courier. Large orders over 110Kg and containing 6 items or more will be dispatched by pallet network from £30.00
Please see our detailed list of delivery costs
Soaking Guide: Soak for 5 minutes with a minimum of equal volumes of dry feed and water or to your preferred consistency.
For more tailored advice for your horse of pony please visit Feeding Made Easy