Here you can find out all the information you need to know about Target Points from how to collect them and to use them and more.
How many points will I earn and what is their value?
You'll earn 1 point for every £1 you spend. If we have any bonus point offers for your selected products, or for the day of your shop, you will earn even more points!
You can use points as part-payment every time you shop online which means you don’t have to wait too long before you start seeing savings. For example if your order comes to £56 and you have chosen to spend 600 points, we will take £6 off your total amount and you can then just pay the difference knowing what you have saved.
- Target Points are added based on the amount spent online. For every £100 on your order, you will receive 100 points worth £1
- The amount spent is calculated based on every order
- Points can be spent starting at just 50 points per order with no upper limit on the amount used
- There is no limit to the number of points used on an order
- The points will not expire, they can be used every time you shop or saved up and used in bulk to create a greater reward