- 1st January 2022 by Rowen Barbary
Join the Rowen Barbary Team
To help kick start 2023 Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds are looking for riders or all ages that need support to help them achieve their goals. If you are passionate about equine nutrition and are regularly competing, at any level across any equine discipline then we are inviting you to apply to join the Rowen Barbary Team.
How to Enter
If you would like to apply, or know someone that may be interested simply send an email to email@example.com and tell us why you would like support, with at least one photo of your horse or pony.
Entries close on the 31ST January 2023 and the selected riders will be notified shortly after.
Terms & Conditions
- Sponsorship will be provided in the form of a monthly feed allowance and branded merchandise, no case alternatives will be offered.
- The monthly feed allowance to the value of £25 per month will be offered in the form of Rowen Barbary Horse Feed vouchers that can be redeemed at your local stockist. These vouchers can be used as payment towards any feeds or supplements from the Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds range.
- Branded clothing will include a Rowen Barbary jacket or gilet, a polo shirt, a baseball cap and a saddle cloth.
- The sponsorship period will last for 12 months only. Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds reserve the right to withdraw sponsorship at any point during this period.
- If you wish to terminate the sponsorship at any point during the 12 month period, 4 weeks written notice is required.
- To apply for sponsorship you must not endorse or receive sponsorship from any other horse feed company, or associated companies, during the 12 month sponsorship period.
- By accepting sponsorship you agree to represent Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds and for your details to be used in promotional purposes.
- Promotional purposes include having your name, photographs and details published on the Rowen Barbary website and through social media channels, in national and regional publications and on Rowen Barbary marketing materials for the duration of the 12 month sponsorship period.
- As a Rowen Barbary Team member you will be required to supply a monthly blog of approximately 200 words and also post regular updates on the Rowen Barbary Team Facebook page and Twitter page if you have one.
- The competition closes on January 31st 2023 and the finalists will be selected shortly after, before being put through to a public vote via the Rowen Barbary Team Facebook page to select the winners.
All manufacturing at Rowen Barbary is carried out in a state of the art mill located in the heart of the Shropshire countryside. We use only the highest quality ingredients sourced, where possible, from local farms before they are blended by our dedicated team in our UFAS audited mill.
Rowen Barbary also conforms to BETA NOPS guidelines with raw materials & finished feeds regularly laboratory tested to ensure that every bag of feed continues to meet not only ours, but also your high standards.